Mushroom, peas, onion (optional)
Curry mix (I used Mayflower Curry sauce)
Wrap (I used WW Wrap, also known as Weight Watchers)
One small/medium egg
Fry Light – Sunflower oil
Side salad (optional): Baby spinach, chopped red onion and red pepper.
– Dice chicken into small pieces and boil.
– With the curry sauce of your choice, pour mixture into a pot with cold water and bring to the boil.
– Optional: Fry mushrooms and onion.
– Once chicken and curry sauce are cooked. Add to the same pan. Fry at a medium heat until the sauce gets much thicker.
– Using a wrap. Fill half of the wrap with the chicken curry leaving a small gap round the edges.
– With a beaten egg, glaze the inside edges. And fold over the other half of the wrap pressing the edges down.
– Finally, glaze the top the the wrap and add garlic granules over the top. Spray a baking try with fry light and place into the oven for 10-15 minutes at 180 (fan assisted) until golden brown.