- Richmond Thick Pork Sausages
- Lean, Diced Bacon
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Spring Onion
- Pouched Eggs
- Potato Waffles
- Preheat the oven (fan assisted) 180 degrees. Once heated. I added the sausages to the tray and placed into the oven for 25 minutes.
- Using FryLight, fry the diced bacon in a pan.
- In a separate pan, fry the mushrooms also using FryLight.
- Thinly slice the spring onion, chop the tomatoes and dice the halloumi.
- Once the oven has around 10-12 minutes left. Add the potato waffles.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, mushrooms and halloumi to the pan and fry with the bacon.
- When the sausages are ready, thickly slice and add to the pan to fry.
- For perfectly poached eggs. Add water to a pot and bring to the boil. Once the water is boiling turn to a medium heat. Add the eggs and cook for around 3-5 minutes.
- To plate: place the waffles on the bottom with the breakfast mash up on top. finished with the poached eggs and spring onion.